manfromharoldwood

Lavatories

Once, my friend accidentally shit on the floor at Tim Hortons.

He tried to hang, by his arms from the stall walls, with his feet on the door, and shit in the toilet from 3 feet above it.

He failed.

i really don't know what to say back to this other than that this story is awesome.

Tim Hortons is a magnet for that kinda stuff.

I was highly amused by this automatic plastic ass-gasket thing, so I snapped a pic on my phone...

You hit the red button and the plastic advances along the seat.

We don't have those in our Tim Hortonseses ;)

Actually, I should of specified.

Tim Hortons is a magnet for people doing odd things in the shitter. Once, when I was really cut, a friend and I wandered in there to use the facilities (beer has this effect) I took the stall, and he took the pisser right next to it. There is only two fixtures in this particular Timmy Ho's. So I start to drain the 'main vein' and promply see piss coming under the side of the stall. So I'm pretty drunk at this point, I decide to fight back... You can see where this led, piss all over the floor, and us laughing our asses off. We didn't even buy anything, just booked out of there in hyster

i've #2ed in a tim hortons before, but out of sheer necessity. all of a sudden the feeling just hit me as i was driving and i knew i couldnt make it home. it wasnt too bad. there have been other times when i've made discoveries in a tim horton's stall that still haunt me to this day. i just went in to blow my nose too. i left a changed man.

Once, my friend accidentally shit on the floor at Tim Hortons.

He tried to hang, by his arms from the stall walls, with his feet on the door, and shit in the toilet from 3 feet above it.

He failed.

This story alone has made you my new god.

"Sometimes, if no one's around, i back away from the urinal while peeing, to see how far i can get while still hitting target."

One of those things, you know? Where you think you're the only guy that does it. Except when I do it, I laugh like a son-of-a-bitch, and if someone comes in at that moment, and I step up to the urinal again, I can't keep from snickering and bursting into laughter.

"He tried to hang, by his arms from the stall walls, with his feet on the door, and shit in the toilet from 3 feet above it. He failed."

Best story ever.