Dan #2

YTV - had the shows we loved (split)

i don't know, there was one with a clown or jackinthebox, and one with a rollarcoaster or something

they were like 25 seconds long and i remember they were made by students of some sort

possibly computer animation students?

i am reminded of the one where the seagull and the fish fall in love but they cant get to each other because they were "from different worlds" lol until the seagull unexpectedly flys into the water to be with his fish lover. and after he does it i believe all the other seagulls do it too, right? now that i think about that, it's kind of touching.

man those things and fuckin reboot blew my mind.

p.s. sorry mrs. jesus for hijacking your thread.

Edited by borntohula

i am reminded of the one where the seagull and the fish fall in love but they cant get to each other because they were "from different worlds" lol until the seagull unexpectedly flys into the water to be with his fish lover. and after he does it i believe all the other seagulls do it too, right? now that i think about that, it's kind of touching.

man those things and fuckin reboot blew my mind.

p.s. sorry mrs. jesus for hijacking your thread.

SHIT. Those were the best! I tried to contact YTV about them so all we need do is wait.

I hope they still have them ;) and what did PJ stand for anyway?

EDIT: Reboot SEASON 4 is out! Enzo took over for a while.

Don't ruin it for me. This will be this month's Animorphs. I'll pick it up again, to an obsessive level.

What ever happened to Beast Wars?

turned into beast machines and rocked face. i wont ruin the ending though. basically they go back to cybertron to fuckup megatron's grill once again. just with (arguably) better animation.

well it had a proper ending, but i was in grade 9 or 10 when it finally did end so i think they were starting to lose their original audience. a lot of my friends didnt like the new way they transformed, but i did.

"the seeds of the future are buried in the past"

- optimus j. prime.

hmmm, i guess there were two TVs.

the guy you're referring to was different. that guy worked at dot's restauraunt place. and was stuck there. i forget his name but he was lame.

reboot was cool and then i got bored with it. that is, until megabite turned into gigabite. anyone else remember that?

I'm pretty sure they are making episodes again. I saw what was supposed to be the last one years ago, and it ended with a big musical and everyone was back in Mainframe and Bob and Enzo had past versions of themselves there too. It was kind of odd. Anyway, I've seen episodes on now late at night that seem to take place after that.

As for Transformers. I think the one after Beaties was a cool series, it was way more deep. Sadly when it was on, I was growing out of saturday morning cartoons and growing into sleeping till 3. The toys weren't as cool but the animation was.

And thank God for this thread. Just thinking about those animation things reverts me back to a child like state where I have no balls. Rock and Roll.

Edit: That page tells me I wasn't crazy, and there is a newer season.

Edited by The_Rat_Who_Would_be_King