Dan #2

YTV - had the shows we loved (split)

I'm pretty sure they are making episodes again. I saw what was supposed to be the last one years ago, and it ended with a big musical and everyone was back in Mainframe and Bob and Enzo had past versions of themselves there too. It was kind of odd. Anyway, I've seen episodes on now late at night that seem to take place after that.

As for Transformers. I think the one after Beaties was a cool series, it was way more deep. Sadly when it was on, I was growing out of saturday morning cartoons and growing into sleeping till 3. The toys weren't as cool but the animation was.

And thank God for this thread. Just thinking about those animation things reverts me back to a child like state where I have no balls. Rock and Roll.

Edit: That page tells me I wasn't crazy, and there is a newer season.

those episodes from 01-02 are what make up the movie. poon.

hmmm, i guess there were two TVs.

the guy you're referring to was different. that guy worked at dot's restauraunt place. and was stuck there. i forget his name but he was lame.

reboot was cool and then i got bored with it. that is, until megabite turned into gigabite. anyone else remember that?

I think his name was cecil or something like that. He was a dick.

Reboot got so cool in seasons 4 and 5. It got all apocalyptic and serious. And Matrix (adult Enzo) was a total badass.

hmmm, i guess there were two TVs.

the guy you're referring to was different. that guy worked at dot's restauraunt place. and was stuck there. i forget his name but he was lame.

reboot was cool and then i got bored with it. that is, until megabite turned into gigabite. anyone else remember that?

I think his name was cecil or something like that. He was a dick.

Reboot got so cool in seasons 4 and 5. It got all apocalyptic and serious. And Matrix (adult Enzo) was a total badass.

yeah man i agree. when they actually found bob though when he was all shiny and could speak MODEM, THAT was good tv.

i dont remember insectoids. i remember when fox had an early morning ripoff show of beaties. i never watched that one. maybe that was insectoids?

and, the secret world of alex mack was pretty good. i had a crush on alex mack for awhile.

also, yes, optimus with old optimus's spark was fantastic. so much, that i bought the toy. i liked that manta ray dude too who came in at the tail end of it all. he was friggin sick. all kamakaze and shit.

Not many of the games come to mind. I liked the one where Magetron was a truk. That had a good dynamic. And those brittish guys driving the giant tank were hilarious.

I'sd probably have to go with the white tiger dude, whos name I've upsettingly forgotten. He was was the show first started to get deep and meaningful. Toy wise, the coolestt oy was Cheetor after they got all trans-metaled out. He had like three different modes, one of which had jet engines. That was the most like the show I'd ever seen a toy.

what was everyone's favorite GAME in reboot??? i can't remember them all. i think mine would have to be the one where enzo lost his eye. its the one that's clearly etched(sp?) in my mind.

also, optimus primal aside, who was everyone's favorite beastie/beast machine?

i loved that fucked up racoon.

I loved the raptor but i can't remember his name. The one who started out as a predecon and then went maximal.

The wolf-eagle was fucking sweet too.

Remember the episode with the retarded transformer? that was so funny in a terrible way.

what was everyone's favorite GAME in reboot??? i can't remember them all. i think mine would have to be the one where enzo lost his eye. its the one that's clearly etched(sp?) in my mind.

also, optimus primal aside, who was everyone's favorite beastie/beast machine?

i loved that fucked up racoon.

I loved the raptor but i can't remember his name. The one who started out as a predecon and then went maximal.

The wolf-eagle was fucking sweet too.

Remember the episode with the retarded transformer? that was so funny in a terrible way.

Wasn't his name just like... Raptoor! Rap-tour?

and then in the third(ish) season, dinobot sacrificed himself so that the cave people could live.

i remember when they had that story where unicron was going to destroy the planet, and the big gun was in space and when it exploded, you realized that the planet was earth. there were always hints, but there was never any proof until that moon gun blew up and changed the planet. god didn't create us, unicron did.

That show was so great, I just can't stress it enough. When Dinobot sacrificed himself, I may have cried. The same goes for when Optimus flew the jury-rigged the robot pod thing to fly him into the giant space weapon, then the aliens let the planet live. Too much. Interesting how in both children shows the theme seemed to be martyrdom.

thanks for almost killing this thread, the_rat_who_would_suck_a_bunch.. but i think we owe it to our memories to keep this thing going.

now as i recall, the people who made beasties and reboot also had a show about planets with engines in them. i dont remember what it was called. but it wasn't the best anyways. i lost interest and stopped watching it after awhile. is this the consensus among all of us or did anyone watch this show the whole way through?

Edited by borntohula

thanks for almost killing this thread, the_rat_who_would_suck_a_bunch.. but i think we owe it to our memories to keep this thing going.

now as i recall, the people who made beasties and reboot also had a show about planets with engines in them. i dont remember what it was called. but it wasn't the best anyways. i lost interest and stopped watching it after awhile. is this the consensus among all of us or did anyone watch this show the whole way through?

i think that show was called shadow raiders

or something

who remembers the original power rangers? good times

No one knows what you're talking about you drunk.

I was all about Power Rangers, then when the two veins of students in my school merged in grade 5 it was no longer cool to like them because in grade 4 the other class had written letters to City TV to get it cancelled. Pricks.