Prometheon

Can Someone Please Hook Me Up With...

Why would anybody want a shortened version of NF??

Although I still like the longer version more, the shortened version of Near Fantastica is actually a REALLY GOOD tune. It actually was supposed to be the album version but Matt had some extra studio time so he decided to extend the song. At first it was titled the "Near Fantastica (Womp 'Em & Silly Bird Remix)" and was going to be released on HOSAM or another 3-5 song disc similar to Lo-Fi, but everyone liked that version so much they put it right on the album.

Wow, the things you remember... I only planned to say the shortened version was still a pretty good tune.

Why would anybody want a shortened version of NF??

Although I still like the longer version more, the shortened version of Near Fantastica is actually a REALLY GOOD tune. It actually was supposed to be the album version but Matt had some extra studio time so he decided to extend the song. At first it was titled the "Near Fantastica (Womp 'Em & Silly Bird Remix)" and was going to be released on HOSAM or another 3-5 song disc similar to Lo-Fi, but everyone liked that version so much they put it right on the album.

Wow, the things you remember... I only planned to say the shortened version was still a pretty good tune.

Crazy. Thanks for clearing that up :angry:

Megin: I can't find these huge boobs. Where are they?

;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.