Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

I hope she breaks his heart and gets with me.. ahem...

I recently watched Monsters vs Aliens in 3D, good times, pretty funny.

Finally watched The Wrestler and really dug it. The fact that I'm a long time wrestling fan may have helped that along though.

Into The Wild, directed by Sean Penn actually.

I've seen it many times, but it just gets better and better.

I lent my copy out after only watching it once and really want it back.

Courtney Love seems to share your opinion Shiri:

Christ ugh igh ugh Mandy Moore ick the thoufghg of her sticking her toungue downthat filthy hatch...i might as well go watch 'Hostelle' ill feel better), ick, dirty sheets, ick no toothbrush, smelly ass, ick i LOATHE that guy (sic).

;)

Since I just got back from a few long haul flights

007 Quantum of Solace

8/10

Basically exactly what I was expecting, so I enjoyed it. The plane had the seduction scene edited out, so I was disappointed in that department.

Gran Torino

9/10

Not what I was expecting, but actually really good

Milk

8/10

Good movie... can't say much... maybe I just felt awkward watching it on the plane.

I don't know why everyone is so pissed about this. Red Matter is awesome! Star Trek has always been about retarded and unexplained technology.

star trek usually based all the technology on real world principles which made it cooler for some of us because it could actually happen! red matter is just an ongoing joke from jj abram's show alias. it's basically him just including a red ball in everything he makes. there is no red matter ;)

I saw Star Trek. Missed the first 30 minutes or so waiting in line for popcorn... from what I saw and I was falling asleep cuz I was tired, it was pretty good.

I just watched the most fucked up movie: Tokyo Gore Police... yikes... Right up there with Audition.

I saw Star Trek. Missed the first 30 minutes or so waiting in line for popcorn... from what I saw and I was falling asleep cuz I was tired, it was pretty good.

I just watched the most fucked up movie: Tokyo Gore Police... yikes... Right up there with Audition.

I really want to see Tokyo Gore Police. Machine Girl is another fucked up movie, but so awesome. Tempura arm for the win!

Just watched T2.

Also, watched the Evil Dead trilogy over the weekend to refresh my memory and prep Shay for the musical in a couple weeks.