Sign in to follow this  
Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Halfway through Schindler's List, seen it before in high school "religion class" but wasnt paying attention lol. Good so far!

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Glad you went back to Schlinders, I need to re-watch that again.

Just watched Hero, pretty damn good from a guy who almost never watches foreign-dubbed films. Good story to go with the amazing visual presentation too.

Hurt Locker

very good, intense. I am not a fan of modern war films, but this was done very well. problem with the scene(s) where it shows a bullet falling in slow motion, to make you feel something. ;)

It was 80's night. Revenge Of The Nerds, and Summer Rental....hilarity ensued. "We've Got Bush!!!"

live free and die hard

benefits of MS. I have forgotten this one, and that I own it, watched it with my dad, fantastic, Bruce Willis is awesome.

Precinct 13(The Remake) Excellent, Office Space(Awesome!!)

I went and finally saw Avatar. People behind me talked through the whole thing.

Anyway, I actually didn't care for it. The graphics were phenominal, but I found it far too long and the script was mediocre at best. I'd probably wouldn't care about the script if it was about 30 minutes shorter... I just ended up getting really bored and with a massive headache from the 3D.

I also picked up Pandium and The Hurt Locker. I watched Pandium and thought it was fucked up, but pretty good. Just Sci-Fi scariness kind of like Event Horizon. I haven't watched the Hurt Locker yet.

I also watched Predator. I bought a box set with all the Alien and Predator movies. I think it's 8 movies and I paid $30 for it at HMV awhile ago.

The Hurt Locker.

Jeremy Renner's performance in this flick is fantastic. Not an action flick by any means, but a great war drama that tells a human story instead of trying to pound your face in with political statements.

I have hurt locker too, but I haven't watched it yet, now I will.

I just watched the Hangover again. I love that movie!!!

I just re-watched all of the Naked Gun movies. I forgot how hilarious I find them. My friend loaned me Pool Hall Junkies, so that will be on my viewing list tonight or tomorrow.

Josie and the Pussycats

very good film.

actually a pretty good commentary on how the record labels are programming teenagers into what's good, and how Blue is the new Orange.

trust me, it's actually deeper than you would think.

Sherlock Holmes - it was alright. Nothing that blew me away and I was not a fan of how everything was just matter-of-factly explained, but I hear that's just how the stories went. Probably going to pick up some of Doyles work after this..

inglorious basterds

it was good. very quiten taraniton.....like putting a Mexican anthem into a german scene.....definetly not best picture of the year, but a good one. B-

She's Out Of My League: Fucking Hysterical!!!!!

All of the harry potter movies over the last 48 hours....Excellent stuff.

I've been on a movie binge lately:

Precious. One of probably 3 movies that have made me cry.

Zombieland. I love zombie/apocalypse movies. It was pretty funny

Law Abiding Citizen. Better than I thought it was going to be. A little predictable, but it was good none the less.

Terminator: Salvation. Better than T3 but still crap.

Repo Men. Actually a lot of fun. Also, awesome soundtrack, now if only I could find it anywhere.

About 3/4 of Off The Grid: Life on the Mesa. A documentary about a group of... I don't even know what to call them really. They're not anarchists or hippies. They're just kind of crazy and apolitically hateful of government. Which sounds kind of interesting, but I couldn't stop thinking how terribly boring people these crazy people are.

bought 500 days of summer used at blockbuster.....love it.....ever watch a movie that is so much like your life?

bought 500 days of summer used at blockbuster.....love it.....ever watch a movie that is so much like your life?

Eraserhead. It was a terrible epiphany.

No, that's not not true.