Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Lord of DOgtown.

Great movie. Hot concept, punk as fuck skateboarders do up venice, lead terrific lives. Inspired me to maraud around the town I go to shcool in this summer skateboarding, wearing a black bandaanna/headband to keep the shit out of my eyes, playing tennis and wearing a black bandaanna/headband to keep the shit out of my eyes.

Punk as fuck in 1975.

Ooh Yeah.

Jacket - Great, but I thought his whole purpose in the end was kind of lame.

Sound of Thunder - Cool effects, predictible ending.

Stay - Lame, but good visuals & atmosphere.

Silent Hill - Good, but not sure about the ending.

Ya I'm a movie buff (mostly rentals).

Right now I'm watching Fritz Lang's 'M'. The camera work for a film that old is just amazing. I haven't seen many films old than this (1931), but most of the camera work and editing would had to have been very innovative for the time. As for the story itself, it's put me to sleep twice now, and I can't get through the film. I think it's the subtitles, because I've never been able to get through movies with them.

I saw The Benchwarmers on the weekend. No plot line, but I enjoyed the stupid humour. Executive Produced by Adam Sandler, but no cameo by him. I was quite disappointed by that. Seems like a good movie to get baked and then go watch.