Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Inglorious Basterds.

Truly excellent flick, was pleasantly surprised. Heard it was good but didn't think it would be this good. One of the best flicks i've seen in awhile. Not a massive Tarantino fan like some people but he makes some good flicks. This one is the best one i've seen of his, better than Kill Bill Vol. 2.

I watched "Invictus" on a plane recently... I enjoyed it, though I would like to read more about the events it portrays to get an idea of how factual or editorial it was.

I also watched "Alice in Wonderland" on that flight. I thought it was a visually impressive movie. Not really sure I can comment on the plot... it wasn't awesome, but I don't think it could really have been any different. I'm not a fan of the original, so can't really speak to that.