Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Watched American Splendor and Blade Runner this weekend. Splendor was good but I found I could be easily distracted by it, though I do like Paul Giamatti. Blade Runner was great, but I'd like to find a version with the voiceover narration to see the difference (watched the '07 final/directors cut). Amazing visuals to boot too.

The voiceover version is hard to get now as it is out of print.

You might get lucky at a video store as a rental as they may still have a copy lying around.

To be honest, your best bet is the 5-disc Special Edition which contains all the versions of the movie including a workprint, the original US and International versions (all with voiceover), the Director's Cut and the Final Cut.

Edited by Deckard

Jackass 3D, had its funny moments, its not worth the extra money to see in 3d tho.... stream it or wait for the DVD

saw it. funny, but not as good as the last one and probably not the 1st either.

Godfather 1 & 2. classics. I think the 1st is slightly better than the 2nd. Though its hard to keep up with all the Italian names in the 1st movie. Will pop in #3 soon, i didn't mind it minus Sophia Coppola's craptacular performance

I saw Scott Pilgrim a week or so ago, and enjoyed it, though I don't think I could appreciate fully as it was a download. Shay got the blu-ray yesterday so I will have to watch that and see if I appreciate it more.

Saw Black Swan last night, thought it was great, probably my favorite movie of the year.

The American *snore* I know diaologue is important, but don't show george clooney barring arms and *spoiler alert* killing the woman in the first 5 minutes giving me the impression the there is more to it than that.

Salt * angelina jolie is pretty, she does some impressive action in this, otherwise pretty forgettable

True Grit is awesome.

Also, the American was a great movie. Just because it wasn't all action doesn't mean it's bad. It boggles my mind that you have more positive stuff to say about Salt than The American. Then again, when I consider the source, I shouldn't be surprised.

The last film that I saw would have been.. The Big Lebowski.

I've been on the fence on seeing that thing for years and the girlfriend has been pushing me to, so I finally did and it totally lived up to the hype! I shouldn't second guess watching a Coen Brothers movie.. I should know this by now.

Blue Valentine. I knew what I was walking into, so I wouldn't be completly bummed out. But I gotta say, though both Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling gave excellent performances, the movie wasn't exactly what I was expecting. The end credits sequence is incredible, but the rest of the film just didn't do what I thought it would.

It is certainly worth seeing for the performances alone. Just don't expect much else, and DON'T see it with your significant other ;)

I watched the Kings Speech last night. I thought it was great. The acting in it was superb and the story I find to be quite heartwarming. The way that they filmed it, capturing the moment and the environment perfectly. I highly recommend it.

I watched the Kings Speech last night. I thought it was great. The acting in it was superb and the story I find to be quite heartwarming. The way that they filmed it, capturing the moment and the environment perfectly. I highly recommend it.

yes, saw that with my Dad last Friday too. very good.

Edited by sodamntired