Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

i went to see the Sentinal last night.

i thought it was incredibly long, and overdone. it was like 24 and The Fugative had a baby, and then dropped the baby on its head, and then kicked it down a flight of stairs.

basically, it took cool plot points from seasons of 24, and made them into a movie, with roughly the same core plot as the Fugative (wrongly accused, must find the true bad guys), but made Keifer Sutherland into a way less cool version of Jack Bauer, and Michael Douglas basically looked like a re-animated corpse. Eva Longoria was totally pointless, her role was "rookie" field agent, and the entire reason she was there was so the surrounding men could crack sexist jokes and Keifer could tell her not to dress like a skank. and she REALLY needs to eat a sandwich.

don't pay to see it. it's predictable, boring, and too long.

evil dead 2 - Just when I thought the second one couldn't be any more crappy than the original, I was proven wrong.

alone in the dark - I knew this was going to suck...but man it was the rust on the bottom of the barrel. This further proves that Christian Slater & Tara Reid both can't act. Stephen Dorff must've been on crack when he accepted & acted this role. And the plot jumped around so much I was surprised I managed to scrape one together. Not even worth the $0.50 I paid for the disc this was burned on.

Just watched the Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

It was pretty decent, but my question is does it do the book justice? I'm about to read it again to see, because I haven't read it since grade 6 or something...

I don't remember the whole ice river thing being in the book...

I saw the Break Up last night. I liked it, my wife did not.

I saw An American Haunting today. It sucked. If any of you chose to see it, the ending is very lame and on the brink of corny.

Edited by matrix

Just rented "Mirrormask", a good Alice in Wonderlandish romp

Also rented "The Price of Milk", also very realistically ethereal, if that makes any sense. Very sweet.

"Maybe Baby" was out, otherwise I'dve gotten that...God I love Hugh Laurie...

Oh, and theaterwise, just saw X3. If you forget about the comics and cartoon, then the movie was decent. "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!" *shakes head*

My big fat greek wedding!

Ha! that is my family except it's "This is my brother, George and his kids Julie, John, Mary, Anna, & George. My Uncle Trian and his kids, John, Mary, Anna, Julie, Maria, and George. My sister Julie and her kids George, John, Maria, and Anna."