Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

i re-watched pirates of the caribbean last night. thats a fun movie. and holy jeez, keira knightley is gorgeous.

Yes, she is. Except for the fact that she has no boobs. She'd be so much hotter with boobs.

I dunno man, she has this freaky lookin jaw. looks like she could chew through anything. ;)

I just saw 8 mile. not a bad lil movie

i re-watched pirates of the caribbean last night. thats a fun movie. and holy jeez, keira knightley is gorgeous.

Yes, she is. Except for the fact that she has no boobs. She'd be so much hotter with boobs.

this is true, in the movie she wore a corset, so it made em bigger, but still. major babe.

oh and i noticed BUT ONLY IN THE LAST SCENE that her neck is freaking long. wow, like a good foot. its like a giraffe.

just went and saw the new fast and the furious movie..

it wasn't half ass bad, and sorta leads into another movie being made.. the 4th one may compare to the first who knows.

Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift

Better than #2, although almost anything is. Fast racing action+ hot skanky chicks = an entertaining movie.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Van Diesle is back at the end of FF3. Nooooo!
Edited by silentshadow

Family Stone - Sarah Jessica Parker plays an uptight businesswoman trying to fit in with her boyfriend's semi-traditional family at Christmas. More of a Dramedy, but it had it's funny moments and a stellar cast. Claire Danes is as hot as ever...

Family Stone - Sarah Jessica Parker plays an uptight businesswoman trying to fit in with her boyfriend's semi-traditional family at Christmas. More of a Dramedy, but it had it's funny moments and a stellar cast. Claire Danes is as hot as ever...

I never found her that hot. Rachel McAdams on the other hand.

I watched Highwaymen last night. They did quite a bit with so little (a hit & run killer that is being tracked by one of his victim's lover, Jim Caviezel). It was decent enough to watch again, although one part was a little sketchy.