Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Guest jsunC

i watched that movie where martin lawerence coached some highschool kids because he got fired from his 'big league team' THINK it was called rebound. I fell asleep anyway.

I watched A Clockwork Orange. It started out really good, and then it got boring and drawn out. I've never been able to enjoy much of any of Kubrick's work though. Does that mean I can't appriciate film? Not at all, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. The only movie I enjoyed by him was The Shining, and I think that's only because it was a Stephen King book.

So, I finished watching The Deer Hunter with Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken. I really enjoyed it, although it was a little long. Did they really need the whole wedding at the beginning? It was like an hour of that. I didn't need that much back story.

Fight Club

Oh how I love this movie. I noticed that the tacky 70s style mirrors with the green design in the background during one of the bar scenes are the same tacky mirrors that were all over my girlfriends wall.

anyhow, Fight Club is one of the best movies evarr, watch it.

Vannila sky.

I didn't know that Tom Cruise could act.

I really liked it.

Yeah, it's the only movie I could stand watching Tom Cruise. I really don't like the dude, his face annoys me.

I saw about half an hour of Napoleon Dynamite and it was boring so I came here.

I watched Zoolander and Nothing To Lose today. great times. As for new movies... Ricky Bobby was the last one I saw in theatres... well, and Clerks II again on monday but it was the second time so that don't count. they are all great.