Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Mattressable? That's a new one.

Crank sucks. The Covenant was worse. And, The Protector, just walk into the movie when it nears the one hour mark and stay until the one hour and ten minute mark. That's the best part of the movie. The rest is crap.

do documentaries count? i saw "the corporation" yesterday. some of it made my jaw drop. if you haven't seen it, they do an fbi psych profile of the corporation as if it's an individual (as they are treated by law) and it turns out that they're all pyschopaths. it was really good except for having michael moore in it. having noam chomsky more than balances him out though. if you live in the states and watch this, you will probably never drink milk again. some of it was just mind boggling. like how nike breaks down the time it takes sweat shop laborers to produce items down to the millisecond.

^Ugh...I saw that in the theatre.... Yuck...

I'm not down with the cannibalism..

That's really the only thing that didn't sit well with me about that movie, was the scenes with the mutants eating the flesh. Was a little hard to take seriously since I've seen so many horror b-movies where they do that for shock value, so it seemed a little cliche.

This is spinal tap.

wow.

damn straight, man. Spinal Tap is the best rockumentary ever.

The last movie I saw was The Last Kiss. I thought it was great. Not fantastic; the ending was slightly inconclusive. But still a really good movie, especially if you like Zach Braff.

(and no it's not like Garden State, as many people suggested before the film even came out)

I went on a Jason Statham binge, because I "frikkin' love Jason Statham" apparently (friend again, reading over my shoulder)

Just watched:

Snatch

London

Transporter

Mean Machine

and unfortunately, Transporter 2. No matter how much I love Statham, that movie makes my brain bleed.