Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

You are too cool for school, Kol.

Moulin Rouge is the shit.

Just saw "Paprika" tonight. Any fans of "The Cell", "Requiem For A Dream", "Millenium Actress" or "Perfect Blue", or movies about dreams, would definately love it.

It is anime though, I warn you.

Watched Moulin Rouge again.

I know girls eat this movie up, but seriously, it's a sweet movie. A feist for the eyes, one might say And not because of the hawt gratuitous crotch shots, 'cause that shit's not my thang. I think the best part is Ewan McGregor(Singing David Bowie), and no I'm not gay.

I'm actually kinda obsessing over this movie lately, it's weird.

WHY ISN'T REAL LIFE A MUSICAL.

Watched Moulin Rouge again.

I know girls eat this movie up, but seriously, it's a sweet movie. A feist for the eyes, one might say And not because of the hawt gratuitous crotch shots, 'cause that shit's not my thang. I think the best part is Ewan McGregor(Singing David Bowie), and no I'm not gay.

I'm actually kinda obsessing over this movie lately, it's weird.

WHY ISN'T REAL LIFE A MUSICAL.

The Tango De La Roxanne always sends shivers down my spine.

I know!

That's pretty much my favorite part in the movie!

That and Obi-Wan in Elephant Love Medley!

His facial expressions and persistance, when he sings Bowie, and especially the part where he swings the corner and sings out "We should be lovers"!

Awesomeness.

If Jessica Alba doesn't look in the movie then there really isn't anything that can save it.

I think it was the worst she ever looked. I wonder if someone went out of their way to make her look bad? And, if so, who's fucking brillant idea was that?

That sucks. The reviews are really bad but I had no intention to watch this movie in the first place.

When I think about it, the only good movie Jessica Alba was ever in was Sin City and she didn't have a big part.