Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

I watched a really dumb lesbian flick last night, Girl Play I believe it was called. They don't make good lesbian movies ever ;)

Bullshit they don't.

Find "Show Me Love."

uggghhhguguhg. that movie was so tacky.

I agree. I didn't like it. Bound and Lost & Delirious are pretty good, other than that, nothing comes to mind.

You guys suck:P it was cute!

I saw King Kong thursday.

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING TREXES!!!!!1111112

I saw a ton of movies in the last few days:

- Voices From Beyond - A Lucio Fulci movie.. far from his best stuff, but not terrible.

- Pistol Opera - A sort of remake of Seijun Suzuki's "Branded To Kill" - also directed by Suzuki and 33 years after the original. This one was in color and was VERY arty. Good stuff, but not a lot of people would be able to hang with it.

- Orgasmo - pretty funny movie, seen it before (stunt cock!)

- Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die - A western written by Dario Argento (my favorite horror director), which is why I wanted to see it. Worth seeing, but not great.

- The Celebration - AMAZING movie from the Dogme 95 movement in Denmark. Simply incredible. Second time I've seen it

- Aenigma - a really bad horror movie from Lucio Fulci (he's really hit or miss at times)

- The Holy Mountain - Alexandro Jodorosky's very arty film - (disturbed one of my friends a LOT). Well done and bonus points for disturbing my friend.

- The Truman Show - good movie (seen it a few times), Peter Weir is great.

Oh, and I've been watching the 4th season of 24, which is amazing. I think I'm on day four of watching and I'm nearly done ;)

I saw the lion the witch and the wardrobe it was amazing

I saw it too. I liked it as much as I could, it was quite well done, but the christian overtones were scary. "there is a great law that governs our destinies, we must obey, we have no freewill. And father christmas giving out toys to kids = sick.