Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

I saw Iron Man again! Unfortunately there were a bunch of kids there. Some couldn't even read so when it was the flashback part, they asked their dad if it was a dream, among other annoying "daddy, what's going on?"s. (Why do people let their 3 year old see sex and explosions?) People stayed after the credits, too, but none of them understood that it was for an Avengers movie. They all screamed "sequel!" Yes, you dumb fuck, there is going to be a sequel; this movie had the 9th strongest opening EVER.

*sigh*

Saw Speed Racer tonight, it was slow in some parts, but pretty much fucking awesome.

I saw Speed Racer last night too!

I completely agree with you, was slow in some parts but definitely visually stunning. That being said, there are quite a few things I want to nitpick about, but it was just a generally upbeat movie, so I don't want to sound too negative about it

I don't think it'll do well though, considering opening night was last night, and we went to the last showing and there were barely any people there...

Sicko.

It made me quit bitching about how I will have to pay a bit extra if I have to go through therapy and made me realize that sitting in a hospital's emergency waiting room for an hour and a half isn't THAT bad.

I saw Speed Racer last night too!

I completely agree with you, was slow in some parts but definitely visually stunning. That being said, there are quite a few things I want to nitpick about, but it was just a generally upbeat movie, so I don't want to sound too negative about it

I don't think it'll do well though, considering opening night was last night, and we went to the last showing and there were barely any people there...

I agree with you Tracy, there were only 8 of us in the theatre. I'm going again tomorrow. I was nitpicky too, but the positives outweighed the negatives.

I watched the Kingdom, it was fucking awesome.