Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Watched an absolutely stunning Bollywood movie called "Saawariya" last night. Some scenes and the cinematography is stolen from Moulin Rouge, but the story and the music is completely different and equally as stunning at Moulin Rouge.

The Incredible Hulk.

Not as good as Iron Man, but still pretty good. The CGI was a little weird at times, I besides that, no complaints. Plus I love Ed Norton (though Liv Tyler added little).

You said everything I was going to say.

When Hulk said "Hulk Smash!" and then followed through on his declaration of said smashing I admit, I clapped a little with a dopey smile pasted on my face.

Edit - High Fidelity is number one on my All Time Desert Island Top Five Movies and I'll agree that the book is better.

Edited by Dan #3

You sure love that movie Charles, ah? I watched it once with a friend in some boring afternoon and I agree it was pretty damn funny.

I can't remember what was the last movie I saw but I'm going to watch A Bug's Life in a bit.

Guest Prosis
High Fidelity. The book is much better.

I read the book after and I think both complement each other.

But I liked both the same! ;)

One of my favourite of all time too! (book and movie)

Edited by Prosis

You sure love that movie Charles, ah? I watched it once with a friend in some boring afternoon and I agree it was pretty damn funny.

I can't remember what was the last movie I saw but I'm going to watch A Bug's Life in a bit.

The whole, cumming on his friends mom thing, and the Mom from the Partridge family being a dirty old whore...is just so insanely funny, it's hard not to watch a few times over.

Wow, I totally don't remember any of it, I need to re-watch it.

Didn't see Bug's Life in the end. Saw bits of Closer just now and remembered why I don't like it even though it has Natalie Portman <3

I went to see the love Guru again with a friend...it's even funnier the second time.

I saw Love Guru last week. It's definitely not for someone who has a metal rod up their ass - just so happens, I don't, so I found it to be fucking hilarious and made for an excellent night out with my best friend. ;)

I'm glad that you don't have a metal rod up your ass, Emily. That shit could be quite painful. I'm glad you liked the movie, it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Operation Pacific - Starring John Wayne. Awesome movie.

I just finished watching Unforgiven, before that Troy, before that Fight Club, before that Persepolis and before that Sharkwater. All were awesome. Pretty much watched movies all day.

Edited by billykyjoe