Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

sweet, i didn't know this was out.

I saw it opening night, and it was extremely funny and then turns into a horror movie. If you're not that familiar with the origins of religion this might help enlighten you at the same time you will laugh... a lot.

Really? I thought Nick and Norah was average at best. It had its moments and it was entertaining in parts, but I've been recommending waiting for the DVD to anyone that asks.

Also caught Blindness, How to Lose Friends and Alienate People and Eagle Eye last weekend. 4 movies in 2 days. My body STILL hasn't recovered. Theatre seats aren't designed for 7 hours of viewing.

Blindness - Great, if you liked Children of Men (the directors last movie) you'll enjoy this. Very bleak, very character driven, and the ending is fantastic.

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People - I'm a big fan of Simon Pegg, and I think Megan Fox is the hottest woman to walk the face of the planet, so this was a winner for me. It's actually kind of shallow and a little slow, but it's a lot funnier then I thought it would be. It's a total Pegg vehicle though, I can't imagine anyone else in his role.

Eagle Eye - Too long and drawn out. A touch boring. I had it figured about 40 minutes in, and started to lose interest.

Hmm, Quarantine and Body of Lies opened this week. Guess I know how I'm spending my Saturday night...

Cheers