Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Mean Girls. Actually pretty good although freckles. Gross.

pfft. Gingers forever!

Also, The Lives of Others. I hate reading subtitles but this was a pretty good little movie (not that Oscars mean much these days but it did win for best foreign)

Morgan, you really thought it was funny? I thought that 75% of it was steaming pile of shite...he just wasn't off the chain like he was in Liar Liar...

I watched In Harm's Way(Classic John Wayne, war movie) on DVR after waking up with a sick chipmunk at 3am....and then Free Willy in the van, taken the 4 yr, old to school. If that whale wasn't already dead, I'd harpoon his ass myself.

Edited by bishopx

I found Yes Man quite entertaining as well. A bunch of friends decided to go to theater spontenously and had a good time.

Gran Turino. Pretty good.

And the first half of Eagle Eye before I went to sleep, surprisingly better than expected.

I laughed a lot at it and I love Zoey Deschanel so I thought it was pretty good, though it does have quite a few typical Jim Carrey moments.

Tonight I saw the movie Doubt. Enjoyable, strong performances by Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman.