crazycanuck

Attracted To Men?

More than 80 million Americans suffer from some type of Homosexuality, and one in eight persons need treatment for Homosexuality during his or her lifetime. Homosexuality is not a character flaw; it is neither a "mood" nor a personal weakness that you can change at will or by "pulling yourself together."

Many healthy men can identify with having some of the symptoms of homosexuality, such as experiencing sexual fantasies about other men; But Homosxuality is diagnosed only when these activities take at least an hour a day, are very distressing, and interfere with daily life.

We encourage you to Learn more specifics about homosexuality from your doctor- The more you know about the illness itself, the more you can do to manage and recover from it.

Hetracil is the world's most widely prescribed anti-effeminate; it has been prescribed for more than 54 million people worldwide. Chances are, someone you know is getting better because of it. Learn more about how Hetracil works to make you better, so that you can know what to expect while you work toward your recovery.

A list of questions do ask your doctor

The fact that this seems to be the real deal makes it all the more hilarious. It just shows how stupid some people really are. I think I might bust this out on my doctor just to test him. But maybe be really vulgar about it and describe my homosexual fantasies to him, never using the word homosexual.

The fact that this seems to be the real deal makes it all the more hilarious. It just shows how stupid some people really are. I think I might bust this out on my doctor just to test him. But maybe be really vulgar about it and describe my homosexual fantasies to him, never using the word homosexual.

Thenact super offended when he asks you if you've ever considered yourself to be 'homo-sexual.'

Are you better now? Actually that raises an interesting question. This pill only seems to help male homosexuals. What happens if a lesbian takes it?

it's cuz lesbians are more socially accepted than fags.

when i went to see my doctor with strep throat a while back, one of the first questions he asked me was 'are you gay', and when i said yes he automatically assumed i had HIV. i personally think it's very possible that a doctor woudl prescribe something like this.