shade

The Canadian Tire Guy

Who is this guy, does he just sit in his cabbin and think up weard shit that he feels we all need. Did you ever notict that he does not appear to have a job. All he does it fix shit at the cottage. How can he afford taht Canadian tire crap

yeah he's been annoying for a long time. his neighbour will be using a perfectly good tool and he always comes over with his bullshit that's only useful for one task. why wash your car like a normal person when you can take the paint right off it with my new pressure washer

He is annoying, and its in his contract that he cannot shave his beard or do interviews.

discuss.

so i'm not the only person who wants to drown this guy's face in a bucket of anti-freeze.

I hate you Mr. Canadian Tire dude. I will spend u all my Canadian Tire money to buy u some acting lessons.

p.s. can i trade Canadian Tire money for NF$ and vice-versa?

He is annoying, and its in his contract that he cannot shave his beard or do interviews.

how do you know this? ha...

if you really want the truth...

The Canadian Tire Guy . . .

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
IS MY FATHER!!!!

Dear god I pity you. I also have to kill you to ensure his genes are not passed on.

Well at canadian tire we have a number of handy saws and screwdrivers for tearing flesh and beards in those tough to reach spaces.