Scot, honestly if you talk about your own band one more time I'm gonna lose it. I hope your joking when you mention it in every post.

Lol, I've always thought he was joking. Either way, I find it funny. Oh, Scot. ;)

No he is not joking, and like his band it's rather annoying.

best album: Foo Fighters - In Your Honor

you gotta be on crack if you think that's the worst album, but meh, to each his own

anyways, call me whatever, but I like make believe, I still like weezer, and yes, Oasis' don't believe the truth was a big dissapointment, they've completely lost it already.

I havent got with teeth yet ;)

Matt Mays & El Torpedo-(Self titled)

Blue Rodeo-Are You Ready

Foo Fighters-In Your Honor

Our Lady Peace-Healthy In Paranoid Times

Jack Johnson-In Between Dreams (2004 or 2005?)

The Novaks-(self titled)

Nickelback-All The Right Reasons

Worst New Band, and well Worst Band Ever goes to.......

FALL OUT BOY

jealous much?

would you be referring to me?

you tell me. ;)

hah, yeak ok, if i liked crap rock, no offense dude, but you promote your "band" all the time but don't have any good songs, as far as i can tell from what was on your website, I guess it might be fun designing cover art and talking like your a rock star, but you got miles to go buddy, write a record, a good record, thats a good start.

jealous much?

would you be referring to me?

you tell me. :angry:

hah, yeak ok, if i liked crap rock, no offense dude, but you promote your "band" all the time but don't have any good songs, as far as i can tell from what was on your website, I guess it might be fun designing cover art and talking like your a rock star, but you got miles to go buddy, write a record, a good record, thats a good start.

grammar police. ;)

anyway, i find it funny when people think everything i've released is everything i've recorded.

i've played shows, and i've released albums, some of which were displayed in prominent record stores in my hometown.

i don't need to prove anything to the likes of you.

anyway, i find it funny when people think everything i've released is everything i've recorded.

i've played shows, and i've released albums, some of which were displayed in prominent record stores in my hometown.

i don't need to prove anything to the likes of you.

except you just tried..

yes, and i've also been approached to play other shows at other venues.

wow your a real rock star!

saturnine, good call.

Scot, then don't prove it to the likes of me and everyone else by metnioning your shitty band every 5 seconds, if you have to promote it so much, then you must be making up for something, let the music speak for itself.