Matt

Survivor: Guatemala

If they get rid of Jaime he'll be gone until the jury unless he makes it to the final five. But, maybe Rafe and Cindy will turn next week and join the new Yaxha tribe.

If they wouldn't have voted Jamie off this week they won't pull a switcheroo and do it next week. I'm guessing it's going to be a systematic vote-off for the outnumbered "tribe" (i can't remember which tribe it is). Anyone else loving the extra dynamic the hidden immunity idol brings to the game?

Edited by kent

Bobby Jon has stayed out of the cameras way for the most part, he's let his tribe have their glory too, but Steph has really seems to try to keep the attention on her. The Immunity Idol is a cool element, but why doesn't someone hint at the idea that they have it? Definitely they should look for it, but how hard would it to drop some hints to the idea, once you try to get rid of me, I've got the idol sort have an idea.

The Immunity Idol is a cool element, but why doesn't someone hint at the idea that they have it? Definitely they should look for it, but how hard would it to drop some hints to the idea, once you try to get rid of me, I've got the idol sort have an idea.

hmmm, never thought of that, good strategy though, if you're a good bluffer, might work for Gary.

I think it all depends on how Rafe and Cindy play it. If Rafe and Cindy think that they'll be the first ones to go once the Yaxha's are picked off they might switch, if not then they might not.

Yes, but he's amanged to keep it pretty quiet, despite several accusations.

Still Amy and Danni for sure suspected him, so others might too.

Edited by Matt

Well in the end Gary didn't have to bluff, since he found the immunity idol in the forest. Too bad for Bobby Jon though, but he should have maybe convinced Jaime and Judd a bit more and try to make things happen or with Rafe and Cindy even. I wonder if that vote for Cindy woke her up a bit though, that it at least seems like she's almost on the outside of a six person alliance?

heres my crazy hopes for the upcoming weeks of survivor...

i think gary should tell everyone that judd lied to them about the clue to the hidden idol, and then judd will spill the beans that stef knew as well, thereby alienating both steph and judd from the rest of the tribe.

this will then lead to rafe, cindy, gary, and that one ultra skinny girl (whos name is eluding me right now) to form an alliance and go to the final four, voting out stef, judd and jaime along the way.

Gary would have to be careful how he plays that card, like if someone asks him how he found it, that's one thing, but he shouldn't just blurt it out without being asked because it could alienate him too. However, it would be nice if Jaime, Stephenie, and Judd leave soon, I'm kind have tired of them, and it's going to make the game boring soon, once all of the Yaxhas are gone I suspect.

i agree,

my main problem with them, and i know that its "survivor" and this is part of the game, but i hate how they are decietful and are willing to do whatever is necessary to advance, such as lie, betray friends, etc.

i always root for those who play the game with respect and honesty,

judd, steph, and jaime do not, whereas others (eg. rafe) do