Matt

Survivor: Guatemala

The annoying part is Stephenie did this last year too, but she was praised because she was the only survivor of U-Long. But remember she lied to Bobby Jon about who voted for him that one time? I guess though because she was the underdog though she was overlooked a bit. However, what I liked about Palau was how the "weaker" tribe managed to work as a unit even though there was clearly a division between them. And, they were kind have the nicer tribe too I'd say. Obvisouly towards the end with the million dollar prize in sight they became a little less innocent, but still they seemed kind have the nicer happier tribe. The other good thing about that season was none of the tribe shuffling, which to me makes no sense. In the end this year there was un-even numbers anyways. Also we got to learn a lot more about the Koror tribe members too because they were around for so long with the same people.

I would too, or one thing I've been interested in seeing is either just have one tribe all along but perhaps fewer contestants, because that could be interesting. Or perhaps having two tribes no switch-ups, no merges, I think that could too.

who knows, maybe both teams would vote someone out every week...id be happy with any changes, i am so sick of seeing the merge, followed by the outnumbered team getting picked off one by one

perhaps the merge should be forced to be even numbers on both sides

Or perhaps having two tribes no switch-ups, no merges, I think that could too.

How would that work in the end?

Well I guess if the Jury thing must happen they could bring back the whole tribe at the end when there's two left at the end and vote for one of the two they'd like to see wins Survivor. Or if there's only one member of each tribe left, they could have some big immunity challenge at the end, whoever wins, wins Survivor too. The latter of the two ideas I think would have to me much grander though than the average immunity type challenge though. But I think it could work.

I don't know if that's so much something he did, as something Jamie did. I think Jamie alienated himself from his alliance so much that he got voted out. Judd looked so scared though during the tribal council though, which I thought was interesting because of how they kept him out of the loop.

yeah judds expression was hilarious!

i cant believe gary didnt mention judds lying ways during that whole accusation of lying chat.

just goes to show that gary is a stand up kinda guy, who deserves victory

One of the best parts of the show is the creative editing in of howler monkeys whenever anyone sais anything stupid.

They're still doing Survivor??

I'll second that.

Hasn't this show run into the ground yet? Why do they even bother?

Yeah seriously....

Aside from not being even decent when it started, or at any point in its history, why is it still on now?

because people exist who enjoy watching the worst in people come out, the evil, the plotting, the backstabbing.

People like me ;)

i think it has every right to still be on, i mean survivor was the single show that completely revolutionized television as we once knew it...

it was the FIRST reality show, and now more shows than not are reality, all thanks to survivor, so if crappers like martha stewart apprentice are on (which would never have existed if not for survivor), survivor has every right to be on