Matt

Survivor: Guatemala

Gary might be able to make it out of this week too, it all depends on how fed up they are with Judd, and much more he makes them fed-up with him this week.

I think we trust Judd to make himself even less likeable. But they will keep him, because being in the final two with Judd is what everyone wants.

I would have kept Jaime for that though. I think they don't trust Gary much though either. He's being a bit of a smooth talker so taking him to the final two could be a better benefit, plus Judd could weasel into other people's good graces far easier than Gary from another tribe.

I think the best part was when Gary said something along the lines of "Steph's a bit of a celebrity because she's been on the show before, but they can get her autograph at the end of the show", and Jaime and Bobby Jon just start laughing away. But it was too bad to see Gary go, I was hoping he could swing one more and vote out Judd or Stephenie.

Me too, It was too bad Gary couldn't get something going with Rafe and Lydia last night. However, I didn't like how Steph was upset that Lydia was upset about not winning any reward challenges after Steph has been given food rewards several times now. Yeah Survivor's not fair, but being upset over someone thinking you've had an unfair time there won't help you either.

To some extent yeah. Like when Bobby Jon asked her to help him get to the jury she acted like she was doing so much for him, when she wasn't even planning on getting rid of him that night unless Brandon got immunity. She's also blunt and well I think blunt is more rude than truthful.

i'm actually very torn up about stephanie. i think she's the best player, but i know what you mean about arrogant. like that day when the four of them were sitting on top of the ruins and stephanie made lydia go get her water. and lydia DID. that bugged me.

I actually disagree about her being the best player. Look at Amy, she played through a really bad ankle, and managed to survive as long as she could. Also Rafe is winning all of the immunity challenges, not Stephenie. Since people seem to think she's the toughest women and all, I just feel like that's not true, I think there's been people like Amy who don't get their due. Stephenie did the same thing last year too. Remember when she voted for Bobby Jon and then told him it was someone else (James I believe)? She does what she can to win, last year she was just the underdog, so she seemed so much more golden I suppose. Where as this year, she's the one running the show.

Well at least Judd is finally gone! I've been hoping they'd get rid of him once he switched sides so easily. I think tonight's show was pretty interesting, and the final outcome I think came from Danni winning immunity. I think if she hadn't they would have voted her out and moved on from there. However, there was a bit of scramble of who to vote for tonight after that, so I think it was a bit of luck.

It seemed uncertain at the begining of tribal council the way things were gonna go, but when Judd gave his lovely little speach about doing whatever it takes to get himslef ahead, it seemed to firm things up in a lot of people's minds.

I find it kind of annoying how Jeff tries to make everything sound so dramatic: This has changed the game in a big way etc. it seems like he sais something like that every time.

my favorite part was judd's little speech at the end. when he called them scumbags for the fourth time and then said he can't wait to be part of the jury because he'll have more to say at the vote for the winner.

honestly, i never liked him.

i really liked gary's idea of playing with integrity: taking the best four to the final four, not just bringing someone everyone hates into the final two so that you'll get all the votes.