Matt

Survivor: Guatemala

I thought it was funny calling them scumbags for turning on them, when look what he did to Margaret and Brooke. He flip-flopped on them when he had a better deal. He probably didn't have all the information either, just what he assumed. Anyways, it will be interesting to see how the next couple shows shape out.

I kind have liked what Rob C said on the past Survivor's blog about how Stephenie though has kind have hurt her chances of winning by flipping on two of her allies so early in the game. Plus Bobby Jon does not really like her either, so she's got a few votes already going against her with two shows, and five people left. I wonder if people will kick her out before then though, because like Judd, she can kind have flip out at people like with Lydia on the previous show. Survivor is completely a game of keeping your cool, sort have like what Josie mentioned. So, I think next week will be an interesting ride for sure because anything or nothing can happen.

Survivor is completely a game of keeping your cool, sort have like what Josie mentioned. So, I think next week will be an interesting ride for sure because anything or nothing can happen.

So true. When Lydia flipped out about the food thing, it was like red flags going off in my head, her chances of winning have just gone down.

Interesting show tonight, I was curious if Danni could survive again another episode, I was a little surprised she did. However, did anyone really believe Rafe when he said he'd gave up the car? It sounds a little sketchy, if he really would have then great, but he didn't have that chance, so I guess we'll never know for sure.

Right now, I would just like to see Stephenie leave the game, she's really become a bit annoying. However, I don't really think Lydia could even possibly win anyways even if she made it to the final two. Remember Katie on Palau? She didn't win either and she made it to the final two.

Well interesting show last night, and it's good that Steph lost. Danni winning is cool, I think it was smart of her not to take Rafe to the final two because it was the million dollar decision, and Rafe probably wouldn't have taken her anyways. I'm upset that Stephenie made it as far as she did though, she was not all that good of a player, she only won one individual challenge either, she basically just piggy-backed on a lot of people and then backstabbed them later. She's probably more of a villian than Jamie and Judd were this year.

Anyways Survivor: Panama - Exile Island sounds like it might be good, but apparently there's going to be 16 castaways this time, which I think will be better because 18 to me seems just a couple too many.