trufflepigs

Hello Time Bomb Live Video

is there anyway you could send the file to me? i have the plug-ins and all. but my computer aint all that fast and trying to play avi (especially with my browsers) isnt easy. once its downloaded it makes my life a whole lot easier.

if you could send it that would be really cool. if not, dont sweat it.

Hey sockcrotch, just right click on the link and go "save target as" (this is how you download the file) hope that helps.

D'oh, thanks trufflepigs, I totally forgot about quicktime. I watch all kinds of media too, boy, do I feel dumb.

Thanks again.

lol no problem man.

Edited by trufflepigs

how did the final video turn out?

I gave all of what I had for video sources (digicams for both nights and DV source for 30th) to the person doing all of the editing. I was going to attempt to try it but thought against it as I would probably cause more harm than good.

The audio for the 29th and 31st is edited and available on the Hub, so just waiting back for the 30th audio before the whole project can get started. A little delayed but we had to wait for the audio to be ready before starting to synch them up.

Not sure on the final ETA, the other guy I'm working with on this is hoping for less than two weeks so we'll see if that works out or not.

Edited by gursky