Monkey

Kevin Smith

I went to the one in Toronto. It was insanely annoying because there were way too many fanboys who just wanted to hear themselves say something to Kevin Smith or too many people who got up there just because they thought they had something clever to say. There's also way too many people who seem to go out of their way to recreate some situation from the first An Evening With Kevin Smith.

So don't ask what a nubian is, he get's it all the time. Ask him to tell The Aristocrats joke.

I think he's already been asked that a lot and he's defended his point very well. As much as a lot of people think that he should have let sleeping dogs lie, no one thought that like the original cast did. They saw it as their obligation to protect Clerks from Kevin and his money whoring, but once they saw the script they were both completely in. Therefore, don't worry. If it's good enough for Dante and Randal, it's good enough for me. And you.

I'm sure this thing will have a big(ger) budget and thus the actors will be getting paid significantly more and that probably had a lot to do with their seal of approval.

I hope it's good, but I have very low expectations. The name is absolutely retarded though.

Passion, stolen from Dictionary.com

1. A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.

2. An abandoned display of emotion, especially of anger: He's been known to fly into a passion without warning.

3. Passion

1. The sufferings of Jesus in the period following the Last Supper and including the Crucifixion, as related in the New Testament.

2. A narrative, musical setting, or pictorial representation of Jesus's sufferings.

4. Archaic. Martyrdom.

Makes sense. Though I still don't much fancy the name.