crazycanuck

So I Go To This House Party

Is your sister older or younger. Because the young thing is weird. And sexy.

Anyway one time me and my friends went to what we thought was nice party at the house of an old friend of ours. It turned out it was just her little sister having a party there because eevryone else was gone. We had originally gone to meet our friends who happened to be younger girls, but even still. Finding yourself amongst a crowd of little boys and girls, all dressed to get dirty is nothing but a scary thing. And sexy.

And in the end all hell broke lose and the older sister came home and fucked everyone's shit up and it was hectic to say the least.

At every concert i've ever been to, i've requested Free Bird.

I requested it at prom too, but you know what? That fucking DJ who was snorting lines off the gym teacher's ass didn't play it. He was too in love with the black eyed peas.

At every concert i've ever been to, i've requested Free Bird.

I requested it at prom too, but you know what? That fucking DJ who was snorting lines off the gym teacher's ass didn't play it. He was too in love with the black eyed peas.

ha.. my friends and i do that in bars ad nauseum. it works sometimes and if they refuse to play it, we keep yelling squeezebox.

Personally, I'm a big fan of busting out John Travolta's moves from Saturday Night Fever during the latest 'club mix' of whatever dance garbage is popular that week.

I remember this house party once, where I didn't know anyone there, and I was called by 'Southern' the entire time becasue I was carying around a 26er of Southern Comfort. Me and my buddy decided to take over after the band that was rocking in the basement took a break to get wasted. Lots of alcohol + attempted musicianship=a huge failure.

"Who the fuck is playing our shit!"

"Yo guy, that's just Southern..."

^ exactly

A micky is generally about the size of one of those hip flasks you see, and a 26er is substantially larger, with a 40 being bigger still. Just walk into your local LCBO and check it out-even if you're not 19, it's not a crime to go inside and look around. The drinking age only governs BUYING booze, not looking at them.

ROCK THE 40OZer!!

I love Leftover Crack.

I've been in the liquer store one million times, but everything i've seen is in 50ml, 200ml, 375ml, 750ml, 1.14 litres... and so on.

I've never bought alcohol though, only through people, or the two times i've been in Montreal since i turned 18 in July.

^ exactly

A micky is generally about the size of one of those hip flasks you see, and a 26er is substantially larger, with a 40 being bigger still. Just walk into your local LCBO and check it out-even if you're not 19, it's not a crime to go inside and look around. The drinking age only governs BUYING booze, not looking at them.

In Alberta you get kicked out if you're not of legal age (18).