it doesn't show that at all.

it shows that the music industry needs to get it's head out of it's ass and develop some talent instead of ressurecting bands that weren't even that talented when they hit their peak.

it doesn't show that at all.

it shows that the music industry needs to get it's head out of it's ass and develop some talent instead of ressurecting bands that weren't even that talented when they hit their peak.

Nope. Prozzak are genius.

"Sucks 2 B U" is one of the greatest songs of the 90s. I know, I know.

Uh oh, I have a dark secret. Back in the day I was a young stupid kid in grade school and, gasp, actaully owned a prozzak album. Being that I am now some 7 years older I cant see that ever happening again. . . . I must admit though that their songs were damn catchy in an annoying repetative kind of way.

the people who don't see a problem with music like this are inevitably the problem. ;)

And you are the all-knowing Scot, king of music, with creating such hits as "Echoes" and "Killing Time". Therefore, your opinion is ALWAYS right and whoever opposes you clearly has bad taste. But nevermind that, Prozzak are past their day.

Edit: But really though, I completely support what you're doing. I'm just bugging you about it like they used to on the Metro. Hahaha ohhh, so many memories.

Edited by MarketTomato