pandabears

Random Splurg

The world always has been, there's those that say the world will always be, but there's hope in each generation, is we try a little harder a happy ending we may see...

I'm usally the type to write exactly the words you have, but with history in my window, I see there has been progress against insurmountable odds, there have been people to stand up against all these wrongs, and in that I see hope.

Is hope all there is? Sometimes, yes.

But at least it's...

...something.

teen angst is idealism in disguise. there's nothing wrong with feeling that the world has gone to shit. it just shows that you care. it's when you grow up and lose sight of it and start shopping at wal-mart, then it's sad.

I hate this bracelet trend. People just plop money and wear the fucking thing and think it's a great cause. Flavour of the week kind of stuff. It's like the tsunami in Asia last year. Big front page news and stuff....as soon as the next big disaster comes in, a lot of people forget all about it, like it never existed or happened. To care about it was a trend. Let's move on to the next one. That's the attitude today.

sorry if i'm sounding awfully cynical today. it's been a bad day.

teen angst is idealism in disguise. there's nothing wrong with feeling that the world has gone to shit. it just shows that you care. it's when you grow up and lose sight of it and start shopping at wal-mart, then it's sad.

I hate this bracelet trend. People just plop money and wear the fucking thing and think it's a great cause. Flavour of the week kind of stuff. It's like the tsunami in Asia last year. Big front page news and stuff....as soon as the next big disaster comes in, a lot of people forget all about it, like it never existed or happened. To care about it was a trend. Let's move on to the next one. That's the attitude today.

sorry if i'm sounding awfully cynical today. it's been a bad day.

Man I agree, like has anyone heard ANYTHING about Live8 recently? the list goes on about these things that just havent worked to spark people's anger and willingness to act.

there'll always be things to do that.

Is it just me or is the world getting frightening. Not that I'm afraid to go out or look at the world...I'm afraid to see where people's minds are going. There'll always be power and a class division and bias' again peoples. BUt why are we incuraging it, condoning it, and condeming those we see unworthy or wrong. It just gets me sad to see how horridly some people's lives are and i can't change it. and i know there are people who stand again the terrible things that go on but i'm not the next ghandi...because even if i was....i don't think anyone would listen anymore. they tune out new options and opinions and just stare at the tv blankly.

and then the whole thing of this world being royally fucked up by greendy humans brings on the questions of god. if he is why isn't he doing anything and such.

gah...im just confused at how people can hate and destroy like they do. it hurts to see the beutiful world bleeding like it is now.

there's always going to be suffering in the world. We live in reality, unfortunately, not John Lennon's "Imagine".

The best we can all do is do our part to make the world a better place. A drop of water is harmless by itself, but a raging river of millions of droplets together can level a city. Or whatever that quote is.