NationofCool

2005 Matthew Good Band Elimination

1)Avalanche (Aggggghhh, that sucks. MOA deserves to get farther, but it does not deserve to beat Avalance)

2)Weapon

3)Sort of a Protest Song

4)Fine Art of Falling Apart (that was really tough... but this one is so original and the lyrics are phenomenal!)

5)Advertising on Police Cars (how did Oh Be Joyful get this far?)

My Picks:

-Avalanche

- Weapon*

-Sort of a Protest Song

-Tripoli

-Advertising on Police Cars

*I can't believe how many people are choosing Truffle Pigs over Weapon! I don't care how many times you've heard Weapon, it's THE best song Matt has ever come out with. If it loses, it will be a sad day in NF.com history

Edited by Rebabaluba

1) Man Of Action (just BARELY)

2) Weapon (TP is incredible, but come on, it's Weapon, one of the greatest songs ever made... it's just terrific)

3) Sort Of A Protest Song (see above explanation for Weapon)

4) Tripoli (Rooms) (I hate you for making me make this decision... it's like awesome-super-amazing Vs. amazing-super-awesome...)

5) Advertising On Police Cars (it's great, but I believe it to be a bit overrated. OBJ isn't amazing either, so AOPC wins)

My Picks:

-Avalanche

- Weapon*

-Sort of a Protest Song

-Tripoli

-Advertising on Police Cars

*I can't believe how many people are choosing Truffle Pigs over Weapon! I don't care how many times you've heard Weapon, it's THE best song Matt has ever come out with. If it loses, it will be a sad day in NF.com history

Definitely not. As excellent as Weapon is, I'd rank it #10-15 overall for all Matt Good (Band). Just a TAD overrated by you guys, ever so slightly.

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

1. Man of Action

2. Weapon

3. Sort of a Protest Song

4. Tripoli (Rooms)

5. Advertising on Police Cars

how are people voting for Truffle Pigs over Weapon? pleeeease. it's a perfect ideological essay and a fucking awesome rock tune in one. it should be right up there.

Edited by asmodi

1.avalanche

2.truffle pigs

3.sort of a protest song

4.tripoli(rooms)

5.advertising on police cars

And how come it says "3) While We Were Hunting Rabbits 40 vs Antipop 8"? i guess you bolded the wrong one?

1)Avalanche (duh)

2)Weapon (one of his best, period)

3)Jenni’s Song (I'm going with the underdog, though I love both, I just love this one more)

4)Tripoli (Rooms) (though I do love Fine Art, my vote has to go to this incredible acoustic yumminess)

5)Advertising on Police Cars (also a duh)

Edited by Russell