i don't have a credit card because...ummm...no one will give me one? haha...oh geez, everytime i go into zellers i get asked if i want their credit card. but who doesn't?

but i wish that i could go see coldplay. maybe if i begged my parents, pledded with them, guilt trip them, maybe, JUST MAYBE, they'll let me use their credit card.

How High Fidelity of you... Haha ;) Man, that's a good movie.

High Fidelity is fantastic, and pleases the music geek/rock snob inside of me.

But of course the book was better, because it was something that had to be played out in a book, though the movie did a pretty damn good job (even if they did change the continent it was set in).

the book was one of those things where it was really hard to turn into a movie because a lot of the story is played out in prose and thoughts, hence all the narration by John Cusack. The movie nailed the main bits, but there's so much more stuffed into the book, neverminding the scenes that had to be cut to trim the thing down.

I once almost went out with this girl, but then she told me she liked Coldplay, so I decided to never call her. No joke.

"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay."

i dated a girl for two months who's favourite band is evanescence. ;)

I once almost went out with this girl, but then she told me she liked Coldplay, so I decided to never call her. No joke.

"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay."

you know something, i sorta feel gay when i listen to their music too (by myself, of course), but i'll tell you something else.... i went to see them play in auburn washington with my girlfriend in the summer (coldplay fan) and it was BY FAR the best live show we've ever seen... and we've seen LOTS of big name acts live.

when i was in highschool i got parachutes for my birthday from one of my friends, i listened to 'yellow' a few times and never touched the disc again until i saw them in auburn. the day i got home i bought x&y, which i rarely listen to, and a couple dvds (which get more playtime in my car and home than anything i own)

I rather enjoy coldplay's music.

On a related note I went to a ball run by my faculty here at school and the amateur DJ club was in charge of the music. They played one rock song and it was "yellow" they also scratched(or whatever that rappy thing you do with records is called) to it . . . . Needless to say it was more like going clubbing in a suit with more drunks . . . it made me cry a little bit.