Ravenous Yam

The Project For The New American Century

PNAC

The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle.

To be very glib about it, it is an influential American group dedicated solely to making America the single world leader; proposing TOTAL American economic and military contol over land, space, and cyberspace.

Wikipedia:

The PNAC website [2] states the group's "fundamental propositions", which are

* "American leadership is good both for America and for the world"

* "such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle"

* "too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership."

The PNAC also made a statement of principles at their 1997 inception.

As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's preeminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?

The PNAC advocates "a policy of military strength and moral clarity" which includes:

* A significant increase of U.S. defense spending.

* Strengthening ties with the U.S.'s allies and to challenge regimes hostile to U.S. interests and values.

* Promoting the cause of political and economic freedom outside the U.S.

* Preserving and extending an international order friendly to U.S. security, prosperity, and principles.

The PNAC and its members had long called for the United States to abandon the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty between the US and the Soviet Union, from which the US withdrew in 2002. The PNAC also proposes to control the new "international commons" of space and "cyberspace" and pave the way for the creation of a new military service

Yeah that's a good point, since they are pretty much the same group. This particular organization is just way more up front about it.

It just scares me that they're so blatant about their goals, like they're already on the way and they know nothing can stop them...

OH NOES!!!

***Speaking of the internet, im sure some of you saw that the US has retained complete unilateral control of the entire internet, claims the unalienable right to censor whatever the hell it wants, and basicaly told everyone else and the UN to go fuck themselves?

in all fairness, as i understand it, the UN, when told to fuck themselves, agreed without much reservation

I think it's important to point out that Bush's brother was also a part of this group, and he would theoretically be the one person with the power to tinker with the vote in 2000, which as I hope we all remember, was clearly tinkered with.

Another important and disturbing thing to point out is that PNAC said that America had to insert a military presence in the Middle East, specifically Iraq, to ensure their future control of oil. They also said that a "Pearl Harbour-like event" would be perfect to instigate military action in the middle east, that they could use as a stepping stone to Iraq. The fact that they said that, and it happened, is something that I am surprised hasn't caused a revolution. To me it is major support for the theory that they let September 11th happen. And don't think that's so far fetched. There was a government push to invade Cuba for years. I can't recall what the actual thing was called, but it's out there on the internet if you look for ir, I just can't seem to find it. Anyway, they suggested that if John Glenn's spaceship 'sploded, or if they decided to blow it up themselves, they'd blame it on Cubans. There was also lots of push to blow up an American military or cruise ship, either with real people or fake people who's fake names they would release, and blame it on Cuban terrorists. Of course there's no such thing as Cuban terrorists who blow up spaceships, but they had this idea anyway. I think the fact that killing American citizens and blaming terrorists to justify an invasion says that its not so hard to believe that 9-11 may have at least been allowed to happen. There's also a lot of evidence suggesting the same for Pearl Harbour, and let's not forget the burning of the Reichstag, which Hitler started to increase public hatred of Jews, and the burning of Rome which Nero blamed ont he Christians in order to take the blame away from himself. This sort of thing isn't that uncommon. So yah. BYE!