lcpja

Does Matt post here?

I'm just curious if Matt posts here (whether anonymously or not). Or just wondering if he views any of the posts here at all.

I know that he does at the metro b/c he's friend with taylor (administrator). But he needs to come and read the posts from all the smart and beautiful people here.

He has been told about this site, but personally i am unaware if he has looked at it. Anton believes it may have happened a couple of times. But we dont really know for sure yet ;)

If he has seen it ... i hope he liked it. Its still a growing site that has a lot of potential.

well, maybe we should tell him to "stop by" and have a look ;-) actually, i mentioned about NF when I sent him that bd wish e-mail I sent him, so if he has time, he may be interested in having a look at it... he should, he's got a bunch of good people here and good fans too, dont you think so? ;)

it's found at www.thebrokenrecord.com and is run by taylor (a friend of matts). There is a featured artist board for matthew good, and it pretty much has the same format as this forum. What else do you want to know?

that's a really hard question. The featured artist Matthew Good forum is pretty popular but i guess that doesn't mean they all love him. But i do know that there are some die hard MG fans over there.

it's possible. It's hard to advertise this site though b/c the moderators may block out other MG competition...i swear it's like a cult or something. I did meet a couple of people who are die hard MG fans so i will try my best to 'convert' them.

why don't all go over there and flame nearfantastica.com on their board... the moderators might edit it and ban us... but there can only work so fast... and if we all do it...

Peace

P.S. By the way, this site shows up on a google search way more than this 'metro' you speak of. That's how I found it... I was looking for the ASR video, and ended up here.

Edited by ToadMan

I told him about it but he never said anything. He probably thinks the website sucks haha. But no I highly doubt he even bothers with this board. I know he's posted alot at the metro and on Chads website.

Edited by guitarchick

He probably only wants to bother with a few websites you know. But hopefully he will still wanna have a look one day at ours ;)

you know... just to check things out a little bit... please....

Edited by danimal