lcpja

Does Matt post here?

I just brought it up because this is my favourite MG forum and the people are really nice...and i just want Matt to see that. If he doesn't say hi, that's cool!!!!

I talked to him in Calgary after the show and i told him about www.nearfantastica.com. He asked me what it was, and i said a matthew good website, so you should check it out...to which he replied "yeah for sure i'll do that"

So by this conversation he is not aware of this website. And i doubt that he will stop by...but he was nice enought to say he would...

I talked to him in Calgary after the show and i told him about www.nearfantastica.com. He asked me what it was, and i said a matthew good website, so you should check it out...to which he replied "yeah for sure i'll do that"

So by this conversation he is not aware of this website. And i doubt that he will stop by...but he was nice enought to say he would...

Way to deny it MG.

I think he just said that he would check it out because he saw that I gave an advertising effort with my t-shirt pluging this website! (oh that reminds me i will take a picture of it)...Don't worry i'm not offended...i still love him!

Well who doesnt love Anna??

--Perhaps he just forgot the website?? I'm sure he's just so busy that he happened to forget. What we should do is give him an NF business card. And if he ever does post here (aka the greatest MG message board).. he'd use some sort of pen name.. like Nation... of... Cool.. haha. And I'm sure he'd only post in things that are directed to him.. maybe we should make a thread that's designed JUST for him to read.. i.e. any questions.. so if he ever comes here.. he'll have a place to go??