Dan #2

Tis The Season To Stick It To The Man

The other side are really weird though. Scary weird.

Details please.

Well, the patriarch is the father of like two out of 1000 kids, and is supper lazy. Supper lazy as in he drives the motorcycle to the mailbox. All 30 feet.

Momma is a recluse. 300 pounds of screaming. Neither parents do anything, they make the oldest boy do EVERYTHING.

Mitchell is the oldest boy. He's half-retarded and half an elf. Once he got on top of the vending machines at school and started hissing like a rat. He's a year older than i am, and about as mature as a 8 year old. He does everything around the house. He's a workhorse, basically.

Two of the older kids can't talk properly. They were never fully taught and eat beacaus they deliver papers, thus 'earning their keep.'

One of the younger kids has some disease where she can't talk or walk. I want to cry when i see her dragging herself all over the lawn grunting while the other kids play.

There are a few little kids running around. The look like the bad kids from The War.

They also have like 4 chihuahas.. god knows where their food comes from.

Their house is so run-down that the property value of the house i live in has been brought down... the kids watch tv in the gagrage, where they stay most of the time.

The other side are really weird though. Scary weird.

Details please.

Well, the patriarch is the father of like two out of 1000 kids, and is supper lazy. Supper lazy as in he drives the motorcycle to the mailbox. All 30 feet.

Momma is a recluse. 300 pounds of screaming. Neither parents do anything, they make the oldest boy do EVERYTHING.

Mitchell is the oldest boy. He's half-retarded and half an elf. Once he got on top of the vending machines at school and started hissing like a rat. He's a year older than i am, and about as mature as a 8 year old. He does everything around the house. He's a workhorse, basically.

Two of the older kids can't talk properly. They were never fully taught and eat beacaus they deliver papers, thus 'earning their keep.'

One of the younger kids has some disease where she can't talk or walk. I want to cry when i see her dragging herself all over the lawn grunting while the other kids play.

There are a few little kids running around. The look like the bad kids from The War.

They also have like 4 chihuahas.. god knows where their food comes from.

Their house is so run-down that the property value of the house i live in has been brought down... the kids watch tv in the gagrage, where they stay most of the time.

holy crap...

I know it's so sad. I swear that they all have fleas.

EDIT: Why the fuck did i type 'supper?' and it's not like it was a little mistake, i did it twice. I am retradded.

Edited by Dan #2

Birth defects in kissin' cousins is only like 2 percent higher than in regular, non-fucked up families. So it's really not that bad.

While i have no statistics to back anything up, i would have to say that you are very, very wrong.

Well I couldn't find any real numbers, and I really dont care enough to look all that hard for statistics on incest. But here's some fun facts. Incest can work in two ways. The first is that it can kind of purify the family genes, sorta condense all the good stuff, and keep out the bad. Then of course, it can just keep all the bad stuff floating around. In a society like North America, odds are that it would have more negative effects after a few generations, because modern medicine would keep those with defects more healthy, allowing them to reproduce and pass along those deffects to there sisters baby. Back in the day though, the week would die or be killed off, leaving only those cool products of inbreeding around. An example of inbreeding gone okay would be Cleopatra and her family. She was unarguably a genious, and you could say that it's because so many strong, smart and healthy siblings kept getting it on. She did have a big nose though.

Please note: I am not pro incest. It's gross and increases the chances of birth defects, however marginally, if practiced in an impure gene pool. Hicks.

But while a bit of diversity may make you weaker, when smallpox, say, comes and you prove susceptable, someone who may have reactly less intensely died because they were weaker in some area.

Dan #2 the more I read your posts the more I fall in love with you. ;) :angry:

OMG SOMEONE LOVES ME!!!!!!!

And Rat-Man, it should have said 'reacted' instead of 'reactly.'

It was an awkward sentence.

Basically, inbreeding may root out certain weaknesses, but diversity can ensure the survival of your family strain, as something that causes your death may only cause sickness in others.

Oh yah exactly. Unless youre a perfect human like Hitler, odds are that you and everyone in your family will be equally prone to the same illnesses and diseases, and since families tend to see eachother a lot, if you're all, say, easily infected by leprocy, you're all going to get leprocy. Seriously, have I suggested firebombing your neighbors yet?