benneb

Most Over Rated Shows

all tv shows.

That was going to be my answer.

EDIT: And sonicspeed05, Family Guy IS overrated. It has been utter crap since it was uncancelled. It had the life sucked out of it faster than the Simpsons ever did.

Edited by Russell

;)

Professional wrestling and shoot fighting are two seperate things entirely.

sure...i guess ultimate is ok...but wwe is most of the time fake stuff...its complete bull shit and the acting sucks...yet people waste a lot of time watching it

Guest apsham
sportscenter.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!?!?! AHHHH

Errr yeah... how is a show that reviews sports happenings of the evening over rated exactly?

Friends is the most overrated show I can recall. MMA and pro wrestling have many similiarities between them, although right now, MMA is a far hotter product.

i know i'm going to take major flack for this (unless someone has already said it) but Seinfeld. This show just pisses me right off. Also, Frasier kind of sucked as well.