borntohula

A Question Of Great Importance

Caesar salad dressing as a Sandwich condiment??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Caesar salad dressing as a Sandwich condiment??

• Yay?
    • Nay?
    • Blorp!

You were stoned at the time, yes? Or on some kind of drug?

In response to your question, no. I don't do drugs. There's not a lot to do in a grocery store for five hours when no one is forcing you to. Also I was on heroin at the time.

Now, on the issue of toast. I myself tend to toast my sandwiches whenever possible, but I have often found it is more trouble than it's worth. First of all, the wait time. Then there's also the risk of over or under toasting your toast. There is also of course the mouth injuring nature toast can sometimes take. But my issue lies with the construction of sandwiches using toast. Very often my sandwiches take a long time to make, I put my heart and soul into them. This tends to give rise to a little problem known as toast sweat. By the time I've constructed my feast and placed the top slice on, the bottom of the toast has become boarderline soggy, just enough for me to notice. More often than not this his led me to the contemplation of suicide. Fortunately, I only every commited suicide because of toast like, twice, but my point still stands. While I prefer it in certain sandwiches, it can be more trouble than it's worth.

And another thing! What's this about mayo not being the coolest?! Come on! Mayo!

Yah, what about the kind you need to get out with a knife? We had some of that at my house once and I didn't take any notice. Then one day my friend taught me how to make shitty grilled cheese sandwiches (no grilling) and when i went to get the ketchup he stopped me and busted out the good caesar. It was incredible.

Yah, what about the kind you need to get out with a knife? We had some of that at my house once and I didn't take any notice. Then one day my friend taught me how to make shitty grilled cheese sandwiches (no grilling) and when i went to get the ketchup he stopped me and busted out the good caesar. It was incredible.

that's renee's. that stuff takes the cake as far as caesar dressings are concerned.

Yah, what about the kind you need to get out with a knife?  We had some of that at my house once and I didn't take any notice.  Then one day my friend taught me how to make shitty grilled cheese sandwiches (no grilling) and when i went to get the ketchup he stopped me and busted out the good caesar.  It was incredible.

that's renee's. that stuff takes the cake as far as caesar dressings are concerned.

Agreed. I can't stand the taste of lettuce but if you put Renee's on it, I will eat it.