X-Rated Truffle Pig

Xbox 360

so people were dropping $1000 bucks today like it was nothing.

i saw people purchase Xbox 360 Premium packages in 4's etc. it was crazy. one lady at my store waited outside from 11pm the night before for her boyfriend as a gift. and then she just gets the Core package. MISTAKE.

anyone pick it up in here.

i'm a SONY guy myself.

yeah i know why they were buying four at a time. no you worry. i was talking to them.

one guy was like "i'm going straight to ebay."

the UPS man told us he saw one go for $2000 on ebay in the morning. people are crazy.

some people were buying two though for their kids and not selling them.

but think, if people were smart they would do things so much different.

so say you went in today to buy Xbox 360 Premium package and they didn't have that one. you could essentially buy a CORE package (the basic one) and then play it for 30 days and then on the 29th day take it back when they'll have the PREMIUM PACKAGES IN and BOOM you just had Xbox 360 for a month and didn't have to wait.

customers didn't see that this morning. so they were just walking out disappointed.

and Ipod Nanos suck balls.

If I get one, I'll wait till the price drops and games come out that I'll actually play. Perfect Dark is the only vaguely interesting game so far.

first, the price ain't dropping anytime soon.

Microsoft PURPOSELY CUT SUPPLY to stores. We had the most Xbox 360's in our region and we still couldn't fulfil our pre-orders.

we had 50 somthing pre-orders and were only able to hand out about 30 something.

its all about supply and demand. more the demand the more the price can stay up. its ain't dropping anytime soon. we were even told that.

games will and might. controllers and that crap as well.

Perfect Dark only good game. Come on now.

Need For Speed. You seen the graphics on Madden. Call of Duty. come on. check those out.

Sony is way better, Playstation kicked so much ass compared to the first Xbox, just in my opinion. I think those ppl waiting have no life, i mean essentially its a plastic box, sure i know its got all kinds of technology and what not, but essentially the prices are inflated beyond belief.

If I get one, I'll wait till the price drops and games come out that I'll actually play. Perfect Dark is the only vaguely interesting game so far.

first, the price ain't dropping anytime soon.

Microsoft PURPOSELY CUT SUPPLY to stores. We had the most Xbox 360's in our region and we still couldn't fulfil our pre-orders.

we had 50 somthing pre-orders and were only able to hand out about 30 something.

its all about supply and demand. more the demand the more the price can stay up. its ain't dropping anytime soon. we were even told that.

games will and might. controllers and that crap as well.

Perfect Dark only good game. Come on now.

Need For Speed. You seen the graphics on Madden. Call of Duty. come on. check those out.

When Nintendo and Sony release their systems, there'll be a price war, and then I'll see how low they're willing to go.

Call of Duty does look pretty cool actually, but Need for Speed and Madden aren't anything I couldn't already get for my PS2. Besides, the system is new, the major gameplay/graphical advances are a while away until developers get a hang of what they can do with this new X-Box.

Sony is way better, Playstation kicked so much ass compared to the first Xbox, just in my opinion. I think those ppl waiting have no life, i mean essentially its a plastic box, sure i know its got all kinds of technology and what not, but essentially the prices are inflated beyond belief.

the only thing that ps2 ever had going for it were the controller and games. obviously. i mean, it's been out for like 6 years. the graphics were sub-par, the online gaming was a joke, the dvd player itself licked balls and the games that were shared on the three consoles were below xbox ports.