i'm indestructable

Why Is No One Talking About What Just Happened?

but he never mentioned whether or not he intended for it to be on the record, neverminding that I just remembered he mentioned Fell In Love With A Bad Idea was the same part of whatever process. I don't know whether he included those songs at the last minute because he had to or because he wanted to, but he did mention that Universal has asked for more material in the past.

I'd like to know why Google Adsense is always online.

But never posts.

It was quite the surprise to see Matt post. I wonder if he's so angry that he'll write a blog entry for it.. forever blacklisting NF.com

Hmm.. to help try to answer your question crazycanuck.. try posting it on his mblog.. when he does his next music post? or emailing him?

i will say, not in defence of Matt, but as an observer, while Matt's words did seem harsh, he did say things on the same line Scot was saying about him, and Scot got mad for Matt stating his opinion of Scot's music when Scot had just done the same thing. No offense to Scot, but that was fair. It's funny how things turned around once Matt came aboard.

oh wow, i feel like such a gossip whore, but i wanna know too! hahaha. i posted in that topic!

i don't understand, if you build a message board dedicated to all things matthew good and HE comes along and gets into a cyberscrap with some kid, regardless of who's fault it is, why not just leave it up?

matthew's a big boy. he can hold his own.

he's posted here before, he'll post here again.

he's very active on the internet and this is probably his most well-known fansite, why is it such a shock that

he would post here when people are talking shit about things they don't know?

my guess is the thread was pointed out to him and he felt a need to clarify. it's really not a big deal.

Edited by mrs jesus

why is it such a shock that

my guess is the thread was pointed out to him and he felt a need to clarify. it's really not a big deal.

can't speak for everyone, but i think maybe the rest of the class would like a chance to see his side of the argument.

can't speak for matthew, but it seems to me, if i were in his position, i think i'd like all the kiddies who read the things scot wrote to read my clarification.

just a thought. i don't know.

why is it such a shock that

can't speak for everyone, but i think maybe the rest of the class would like a chance to see his side of the argument.

can't speak for matthew, but it seems to me, if i were in his position, i think i'd like all the kiddies who read the things scot wrote to read my clarification.

just a thought. i don't know.

the thread was closed for a reason

sorry you missed it