i'm indestructable

Why Is No One Talking About What Just Happened?

Yes, he drops by every once and awhile and he makes occasional posts if something peaks his interest. As for him getting into an arguement, wouldn't you defend yourself if people you didn't know started poking at your life?

To answer some questions, I do believe he said that he made ASR and the WLRRR album before Universal asked him for an album.

I sent a message to Crusader about 5 minutes ago and I still got nothing.
imprompto

Unfortunately, I can't answer all my private messages within 5 minutes. I try my best to look after you guys but I can't do it 24/7!

The topic was locked and removed as it was just getting out of hand and too far off topic.

It was quite the surprise to see Matt post. I wonder if he's so angry that he'll write a blog entry for it.. forever blacklisting NF.com

I'm assuming he likes this site as we were at one point linked on the front page of his website and he also partook in our impromptu interview for this site's first birthday.

Wow, I guess I was the only one who thought that was a fake account created for amusement. Good thing we were lucky enough to read all of that.

We confirm any posts made by anyone claiming to be MG.

And it was our good friend Itchy who put in the lock before me.

You can discuss Matthew's music and career all you want but leave his private life and family out of it, please.