mrs jesus

I Hate People

i hate people too.

When i was in portland, we were wandering around at like 2 in the mornng doing things we shouldn't but the cops couldn't see us do these things so they kept creeping around.

But what really made me mad, is that we asked some guy walking down the sidewalk if he knew anywhere to eat at this hour (3 am) and he looked at me without stopping, and looked away and kept walking without saying anything. What an asshat.

i hate people too.

When i was in portland, we were wandering around at like 2 in the mornng doing things we shouldn't but the cops couldn't see us do these things so they kept creeping around.

But what really made me mad, is that we asked some guy walking down the sidewalk if he knew anywhere to eat at this hour (3 am) and he looked at me without stopping, and looked away and kept walking without saying anything. What an asshat.

what kind of things were you doing?

people are so rude. if you had asked me where you

could eat at 3am, i would have told you.

ps meg, ;)

This morning, while driving into school (my dad driving, of course), we got stuck behind this moron driving a Ford Focus who must have been doing 25 km/h. And even though it had snowed earlier, it's not as though the road was covered in ice or particularly dangerous. I mean, simply driving that slow was far more dangerous that actually driving at the posted 50 km/h speed limit.

What a moron. There are certain people that shouldn't be allowed to drive. And currently, those people include everyone but me.

i hate my stupid motherfucking neighbours upstairs. i want them to die. soooo badly...and my old manager at mcdicks. she was such a stupid whore. i hate her. and yeah...

i'm overly stressed and depressed. i'm going to my parents for a break from it all. i need to see them. everyone in victoria are assholes...well, not everyone. but a lot of people here.