mrs jesus

I Hate People

You morons, it is sleazebag!  At least spell things right if you want to insult me.

P.S. I take attempts at picking chicks up over the internet seriously, too.

I tried spelling it both ways, but ee looked right for some reason, do you actualy expect me to take the few minutes it would require to look up how to spell it, you're not worth that!

Edited by Disestabulistic

It isn't even pie if there's no crust!

You are all chumps of the highest calibre. May the mighty Pie Diety have mercy on your crust-hating heretic ways, so that you do not burn eternally in the infernal Oven of the Damned Bakery.

Did you spell DEITY as DIETY on purpose because you were talking about pie?

It isn't even pie if there's no crust!

You are all chumps of the highest calibre. May the mighty Pie Diety have mercy on your crust-hating heretic ways, so that you do not burn eternally in the infernal Oven of the Damned Bakery.

Everyone knows the Flying Spaghetti Monsters is the One and True Food Deity.

Have you been touched by His Noodly Appendage?

if pie were just filling and not crust it would be a lot better, at least i think so anyway

i like the way you think. although im pretty partial to the crust because it makes pie more filling and it really adds to the taste when it's warm. man im getting hungry. anywho, pies were invented to keep the things inside them preserved, so i guess if we have preservatives then we don't really need the crust.

i hate the way juice boxes smell.

i hate the way 200 month-old juiceboxes smell when left in a garbage bag in a kindergarden classroom.

It smells like a very sweet wine left in the sun for a week.

BOTTLE DEPOT REPRZENT!!!

i wish i could blow up the world and 3/4 of the people in it

But if you blew up the world, where would the remaining 1/4 live?

I have some ideas:-

• The Moon.
  • My House
  • Wales

Not one of those is known to be inhabitable. Lolz, just kidding! Everyone knows there's an astoronaut skate park on the moon!