static

Kenny Vs Spenny

It lasted for only one season, which kinda sucked. If they're bringing it back, then that's good news in my books (even if it's just reruns).

Nope! All new episodes ;) !

i watched one episode of that show, the one where they are hand cuffed together.. and i thought it was pretty stupid, both of the guys are annoying in there own ways, and i like didn't even care who won..

And you're just a downer.

Edited by static

They got rid of it not because it was unpopular (it got stellar ratings) but because they got complaints about the content. And really even i was surprised as hell that a show like that would be on CBC

I looked but couldn't find any recent threads on this, so here goes.

Anywone watch this show. I watched it for the first tiem this week. For those who don't know, two best friends, Kenny and Spenny, engage in a different competition each week. For example this week was to see who could go the longest without speaking. As far as I can tell, the show is brilliant. Anyone else agree?

If anyone wants a taste of the show, go to their site or watch this. I think it's a pilot or short film or something.

now there are three threads. two of which were started by you.

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index.php?showtopic=5973 (this one was on the second page)

anyway. it's on sundays (at 9:30pm i think here in ontario) on showcase.

it's pretty good when they're not getting naked or sticking things up their asses.

My bad, I guess the search feature doesn't much like me. And yah youre right about the time for those with Showcase. And according to something Anton saidi n the other thread it was mentioned before that one. The gods really want people to watch this I guess.

P.S. Blame the internet for my two threads.

They got rid of it not because it was unpopular (it got stellar ratings) but because they got complaints about the content. And really even i was surprised as hell that a show like that would be on CBC

correct. This show was on CBC a year or 2 ago at like 5:30pm after school. It was geered towards a teen audience judging by the timeslot & shows airing around it. However, yeah it got pretty raunchy.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy that the show is back on!!! I saw it on Showcase last week and thought they were reruns so i didn't watch, then i watched a show this week and realized they were new. I'm so happy! The show is so friggin' funny. Kenny is hilarious. what an a-hole lol. Now they can finally go as bad-ass and fucked-up as they want, which i'm sure Kenny likes (as he likes to swear a lot)

i'm pretty sure they're showing episodes on cbc now too.

i was off work last week on thursday and friday, and i'm pretty sure it was on around five.

Edited by Scot