jrok

Matt On "the Hour"?

Last night was i was falling asleep i left The Hour with George Strombosldfaodsidplopspisplslsooplous on...and i swear i heard him mention that Matthew Good would be on today! Anyone have any information about this? I checked the website and didn't see anything.

Yeah cos George Stombolopolopuslyhoupijyki is one of the best hosts in Canada and of course Matt, one of the best acts in Canada

*Bends down to receive booting for extreme sucking up*

The show is on right now and (not sure if I saw it wrong) but Matthew Good is coming up at the end of the show.

Or maybe it was a preview for next show? Either way, it's my warning. Turn your television sets on.

CBC Newsworld.

Yup, it's coming up after the commercial break right now. Turn it on.

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

Parts of the show was live, but parts of it couldn't be, so they weren't. Though I thought it was funny how George kept laughing after the Richard Prier bit even with the time delay because the show had to be sent to Toronto and back.