Vegas Villain

Rooms

I've been listening to this lately and I've grown to like Hello Timebomb as one of the best on there.

Shut up ;)

I think your avatar is great. not because urkel is great, but because it's been long enough since i've been exposed to that show.

how the hell can that show have been so popular? blows my mind

one word: blaxploitation.

and yeah, i've come to like HTB despite my utter hatred upon first listening.

dear jamie,

credibility called. i'm no longer allowed to hang out with you anymore. ;)

i'll listen to it again, but i'm pretty sure it was worse than the original (how is that possible, i don't know?)

Edited by Scot

dear jamie,

credibility called. i'm no longer allowed to hang out with you anymore. ;)

i'll listen to it again, but i'm pretty sure it was worse than the original (how is that possible, i don't know?)

haha perfectly put.

ill run into your fist.. carrying a cement block in front of me.. hello time bomb rooms was his worst idea.. even worse than the time.. well no.. blue skies over badlands was the worst..

i like both of those songs.

and how could Matt not throw HTB on there? that was one of his most popular songs ever! When I was walking downtown in Ottawa on Canada Day that song played in three different bars. That's not including other songs played.

I think that song is great on the album and though i listened to other songs more at first, i'm listening to this song everytime I browse through the album

I think your avatar is great. not because urkel is great, but because it's been long enough since i've been exposed to that show.

how the hell can that show have been so popular? blows my mind

Dude Urkel is the king...mmmkay? ;)

i think i loved all the songs on that cd. i found that north american for life and hello time bomb sounded really apocalypitic, like the end of the world and really depressing. that's what really draw me into the compared to the original versions. what song i thought was probably the worst on it was strange days purely because it didn't really sound that different.

...i'm ready to go off.

I don't mind HTB on rooms. I still tihnk it's the worst on there but I like it; I like the original version better. And like someone else said, I do listen to a lot of other songs more on BM, but HTB is still one of the songs I always listen to when I put BM in.

With NAFL, I like both versions equally, I think. Maybe WLRRR version a bit more; both are pretty good. Those are the two worst songs off of Rooms though, in my opinion.

The rooms version of Tripoli is awesome. Tripoli always was awesome. Tripoli always will be awesome. Tripoli is an awesome song.

I like Prime Time Deliverance less on rooms. Not because of the song itself because he acoustic version is great, but because the lower pitched parts don't feel as "emotional" as they originally were. But it's still good!