Vegas Villain

Rooms

I most of the work on rooms, but that's just because I find that acoustic is a much more powerful medium for the music. It's just so direct, it's not protected by anything. I've always found the live songs done acoustic to be the best part of an MG concert.

Peace

dear jamie,

credibility called. i'm no longer allowed to hang out with you anymore. ;)

i'll listen to it again, but i'm pretty sure it was worse than the original (how is that possible, i don't know?)

haha perfectly put.

ill run into your fist.. carrying a cement block in front of me.. hello time bomb rooms was his worst idea.. even worse than the time.. well no.. blue skies over badlands was the worst..

north american for life is easily his worst, how could he possibly pass that off as album material?

annabelle and dusk might have saved that album.

I found it ironic that on the MMM Bio interview matt did he said that HTB would be very boring played acoustically. I guess he changed his mind somewhere. NAFL was the first matt good song i dont like since Every name is my name, which remains the worst song he has ever written, post demo

I found it ironic that on the MMM Bio interview matt did he said that HTB would be very boring played acoustically. I guess he changed his mind somewhere. NAFL was the first matt good song i dont like since Every name is my name, which remains the worst song he has ever written, post demo

I'm not sure if you are being critical here or not so don't take this personally (just using the scenario as an example, it's probably actually more than likely that you weren't criticizing MG) but I hate when people (especially the media) criticize an artist or politician or whatever about saying or doing something that contradicts something they said 3 or 4 or 8 years ago.

If I were in that position I don't know if I could handle it. Seriously. If that happened to me I'd tell a reporter to get with it or stick it up his ass.

Fuck, if I were John Kerry I would have shot myself in the face.

"I dont really like HTB rooms or original, in fact i dont like a lot of Matts radio tacks or hard tracks as they call it in the biz."

and

Prosis: "I actually prefer NAFL on Rooms than the versino on WLRRR although I still like that version."

I couldnt of said it any better myself.

Hello Time Bomb is the worst track on Rooms and it sucks.

I'm not sure why MG felt just because he was doing acoustic, he needed to make every song a slow song. You can still rock with acoustic guitars.

acoustic guitars are also easier to smash on the ground. muahaha. i kinda liked the track. north american for life is a little different though. i just didn't feel it on that track.

The best song out of rooms was tripoli...But then again, at that point i've never heard the real one. Come to think about it...The normal tripoli is now the first song on my mp3 player... and the acoustic one 36th...