ecnarf

Guess What I Did?

Okay, today, I was forced to write and sing a parody of "Part Of Your World" from the Little Mermaid in front of over 500 people. Including people that I know. Including people that I know that have video phones and took a video of the goddamned feat.

I hate myself.

I didn't have much of a choice, really. So take your "volunteered" and shove it, Anton.

P.S. Dan it's unlikely I'll ever see that video, so you obviously won't see it. P.S. everybody forced me. it was a giant orgy of... forcing me... to do things...

Yes, Meg, it was a solo.

It was just me, in front of a microphone, in front of over five hundred people.

P.S. this wasn't a class thing, it was a board-wide model UN assembly, for which I was nominated as the best delegate of my committee, so i earned the, er, "privelidge" of participating in the traditional best delegate competition, which consists of them assigning us stupid characters and having to write a song, and then do some other stuff, in rounds.

needless to say, i was voted off in the first round.