Devil On Rollerskates

Best Songs To

Which is the best song to get it on to?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best song to get it on to?

• Let's Get It On
    • The Future Is X-Rated
    • Hello Time Bomb
    • Carmelina
    • Apparitions
    • Flight Recorder From Viking 7
    • Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance
    • Oh Be Joyful
    • Change Of Season
    • Workers Sing A Song Of Mass Prodution
    • Sort Of A Protest Song
    • Avalanche
    • Blue Skies Over Badlands
    • Song For The Girl
    • It's Been A While Since I Was Your Man
    • Other (specify)

What's the meaning of Pony Boy?

Pony Boy is (in my opinion) matt's interpretation on sex (might be his personal experiences... i wouldnt know, i better not know)

the male is thoroughly enjoying it, but she's "counting the lines on the ceiling tiles", "and this is where she fakes it" she's just along for the ride, not enjoying it, but hey, its sex!... he's a pony boy. He's being used.

There are also many lines where he leads the listener on such as "And this is where the dam breaks" (Orgasm) "Im rockin like an earthquake" ...

My interpretation could be off, but its one, and it relates to the thread.

Dude, if we weren't weird, we wouldn't be here ;)

good point.

oh, and if i had to pick a NIN song to sex it up to, i'd pick reptile. it's just so much skankier and sets the mood better.

'she spreads herself wide open to let the insects in.'

and...

'oh my beautiful liar, oh my precious whore. my disease, my infection; i am so impure...'

Beautiful Midnight is awesome. The first tiem my girlfriend and I did it we played that CD. It was her first time, so I wanted it to be good, and it really worked. Giant starts it off at a nice slow pace for easing it in, then Hello Timebomb lets you have some fun, Strange Days lets you be romantic and slow, I Miss New Wave....that was my favurite. Something about it just amde it hot. It's slow enough that it's easy to hold off blowing your load until Load Me Up (when you start pounding) but like...dark and atmospheric enough that you can give it some push. Sorry if thats too much info for you guys.

Beautiful Midnight is awesome. The first tiem my girlfriend and I did it we played that CD. It was her first time, so I wanted it to be good, and it really worked. Giant starts it off at a nice slow pace for easing it in, then Hello Timebomb lets you have some fun, Strange Days lets you be romantic and slow, I Miss New Wave....that was my favurite. Something about it just amde it hot. It's slow enough that it's easy to hold off blowing your load until Load Me Up (when you start pounding) but like...dark and atmospheric enough that you can give it some push. Sorry if thats too much info for you guys.

...this makes me laugh. so hard.

i've just never pictured any of matt's music outside of avalanche and some of AoB as sex music.

oh wow. oh boy. This is the weirdest thing I have ever read, and yet for some reason, it makes my loins tingle. ;)

To me sex is either something really deep and emotional, or its just to have wild monkey love. If its wild monkey love, then put music on, and make it something hard like Pony Boy.

If its not, then why are you thinking about the music? Thus why are you saying things like advertising on police cars.

Pick one, nasty sex to music or nice love making (because no one who gives a shit about this one will take the time to put on nice music to fuck to).

Beautiful Midnight is awesome. The first time my girlfriend and I did it we played that CD. It was her first time, so I wanted it to be good, and it really worked. Giant starts it off at a nice slow pace for easing it in, then Hello Timebomb lets you have some fun, Strange Days lets you be romantic and slow, I Miss New Wave....that was my favourite. Something about it just made it hot. It's slow enough that it's easy to hold off blowing your load until Load Me Up (when you start pounding) but like...dark and atmospheric enough that you can give it some push. Sorry if thats too much info for you guys.

Ever made it past Load Me Up?

This is hilarious. I love this board.

heh, we've only done it to that CD once, so I don't really know, although I'm sure it could be done relativly easily with a bit of restraint. It's just because it was her first time, my mission (and here comes too much information again) was to 'break her in', so to speak. It really wasn't an enjoyable experiance for her, as it hurt her a lot. So basically, I wanted to get to the point where she was broken in to the point where future sex would be more enjoyable, but not really wanting to push it any longer than it had to be for that purpose. And Load Me Up felt about right.

In retrospect it should have been a bit longer, as it wasn't until the 4th or 5th time (about 2 weeks later. lol) that she really started enjoying sex as opposed to it being painful and unpleasant.

heh, we've only done it to that CD once, so I don't really know, although I'm sure it could be done relativly easily with a bit of restraint. It's just because it was her first time, my mission (and here comes too much information again) was to 'break her in', so to speak. It really wasn't an enjoyable experiance for her, as it hurt her a lot. So basically, I wanted to get to the point where she was broken in to the point where future sex would be more enjoyable, but not really wanting to push it any longer than it had to be for that purpose. And Load Me Up felt about right.

In retrospect it should have been a bit longer, as it wasn't until the 4th or 5th time (about 2 weeks later. lol) that she really started enjoying sex as opposed to it being painful and unpleasant.

dude, you're like... my unofficial hero. can i get your autograph.

;)

i don't like that term "break her in"

in fact, i think i might throw up.

i've yet to have sex to matthew good, and likely wouldn't.

i'd be more likely to do it to smashing pumpkins, probably set the ray to jerry or galapagos. ;)

i have however made out to the avalanche album, but it was on random as we were too lazy to get up to change songs.

Edited by Scot